To contact me send a mail to sochicandfamous@gmail.com !

26 January 2011

If I wasn't a lady I'll scream: 'WTF is happening to Chanel?'

As every and each respectable Fashion-addict, I started following this season with the Paris Couture Fashion Week.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure to pass on Alexis Mabille, Christian Dior and THE new star Alexandre Vauthier! But what you REALLY wait from couture...let's not lie to ourselves...DREAM DREAM DREAM!!!

This is exactly why I was hoping to find in Chanel Couture catwalk this season: My princess dress!

So I wore my pearl earings, sat in front of my computer and opened Chanel on style.com. The words stayed blocked... was this the worst defile in Chanel's history?

By looking closer, I could not choose what was the most horrid:

the glitter 80's pants...that Karl found one night in Regine's toilets?



the Indian version of the Chanel suit?



Or Grandma's wedding dress??...



I hope my chouchou Maxime Simoens will help me to recover from this Chanel-fashion-depression...

No comments: