To contact me send a mail to sochicandfamous@gmail.com !

10 January 2011

La Reine est morte...Vive la Reine!!

Last week, over a business diner far far away from Paris we were discussing about the Fashion world favorite subject since one week: who is gonna take the head of Vogue France?

My dear fashion-gossiper friend explained me the 'what, why, when' of what REALLY happened to Carine and we started to fantasize on the next Queen to take over the throne...

As we were enjoying wine and gossips, we started talking about Emmanuelle- Fashion Editor of Vogue and ex head of MIXTE magazine - and we ALL knew she was already seen her as the ONE!

Personnaly, her rock'n roll attitude AMAZES me and I wonder what she'll do with the first edition of our fashion bible...

Emmanuelle, our Queen, we wish you good luck!!



Maybe i'll re-suscribe to Vogue this year?!

No comments: