To contact me send a mail to sochicandfamous@gmail.com !

28 October 2010

Meeting Marco at the Bal Masqué!

Period of Halloween?! noooo, Fashion Week feedbacks!

On my way to JCDC Catwalk in Paris, I bumped into an old blogger friend Mademoiselle Francesca but it was very hard for me to recognize her with her mask.



Have you ever been to a masked bal? I've always find this very mysterious and glamour!!

So today i'll make you meet the marvelous Marco Faundez - known as EL GUERRERO. Blogger, designer & artistic director of a communication agency, Marco is creates masks as an accessory to wear day & night...

Mario could you tell me three words that would define yourself?

"struggle, authentic, child"

Three words to define your designs?

"symbolic, historic, out of time"

Masking people...why?

"we all wear a 'mask' following different states we have to face, so why not making them alive?"

Blogger during the day, designer at night?

"Designer and artistic director during the day, blogger at night "


Your inspirations?


"My life and their life"

Your favorite accessory?

"My adidas jacket, my "gri-gri" - luckycharms.

The song you're listening again & again today


"SPACE from M.I.A"



So...which will be your mask for the next Bal?

photos by Anne d'Ovidio / Who is she?

No comments: