To contact me send a mail to sochicandfamous@gmail.com !

11 October 2010

Our lives without heels...

As the new trend goes to higher and thinner heels...my doc told me today than heels are bad for my little baby feet and then I started to imagine our lives without heels!

Do not put heels:you will look 1m60 and God knows your legs look fatter this way and you do to...

Do not put heels: you will be asked your ID at club entrances...girls from 16 DO NOT CARE about their feet, so you did at this age...


TO DO or NOT TO put heels...here is the real question!



Ok NO DRAMA girls because Christian, our dear Christian found the answer in its new super cuty, super chic Freddy shoes...check them on Mika and then die in front of the nude pair with gold pins in the windows Rue Saint Honoré...




Christian, our feet love you...

...but don't think I won't put my heels tonight!!

No comments: